Ehatalma replied

291 weeks ago

K-9 Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

The extravagant cop Michael Dooley needs some help to fight a drug dealer who has tried to kill him. A "friend" gives him a dog named Jerry Lee, who has been trained to smell drugs. With his help, Dooley sets out to put his enemy behind the bars, but Jerry Lee has a personality of his own and works only when he wants to. On the other hand, the dog is quite good at destroying Dooley's car, house and sex-life…
Mike Dooley, who works on the San Diego narcotics squad, is working on a stakeout of drug kingpin Ken Lyman, and Mike barely escapes with his life as his car is blown up by a helicopter that was sent by Lyman. Later, Mike is given a partner – a dog named Jerry Lee. Mike doesn't like Jerry Lee, but he begins to warm up to Jerry Lee when Jerry Lee shows how helpful he can be. Mike wants to know where Lyman's next drug shipment will take place, and Jerry Lee helps Mike. In order to keep Mike from messing up the shipment, Lyman has Mike's girlfriend Tracy kidnapped. Mike and Jerry Lee find Halstead, the car dealer who delivers Lyman's shipments, and with Jerry Lee's help, Mike takes the shipment from Halstead, and drives the shipment to where Lyman is expecting the shipment, and this leads to a confrontation with Lyman.
I think K-9 was a very funny film in its own right, and Jim Belushi does a good acting job in the shadows of his late brother. Many say K-9 is simply trying to copy Turner and Hooch, but I don't see this as the case… both movies have their own merits and shortcomings, but that doesn't make either of them any worse. Jerry Lee's role in the movie was simply outstanding. I love the Jaws Theme as he sneaks up under the covers between Tracy and Dooley in bed!
James Belushi) is a &quot;loose cannon&quot; cop. He has to do everything his own way on his own time and doesn&#39;t know the meaning of the word, &quot;team-work&quot; But after he screws up his last bust by buying a car from a car dealer and five minutes later proceeds to crash it into a building where the bad guys are dealing dope, he is assigned a new partner, a dog! To be exact. A rouge German Shepard that wants to be treated more like a person than a dog.<br/><br/>Belushi is very convincing and hilarious in his role as a cop, and the dog, surprisingly (I never thought I&#39;d write this), was a great actor and did a terrific job. Hat&#39;s off to his handler!<br/><br/>There are predictable and very typical cop vs. bad guy moments, but overall I thought the movie was an extremely funny cop-doggy comedy, with a very predictable but humorous ending to it.<br/><br/>When compared to other cop-dog movies like &quot;Turner and Hooch,&quot; it&#39;s a credit to Belushi&#39;s comedic timing that this film wound up on the top 250!
Belushi, the only actor to get away with calling Arnold Schwarzenegger Gumby (in Red Heat), wisecracks his way through K-9 – even in a sappy injured-dog sequence. But despite his efforts, a muddled story has his comic talents on a tight leash. [01 May 1989, p.C5]

497e39180f
Destiny full movie in hindi 720pWatcher full movie in hindi free download mp4The Expendables 720p torrentAgent 6 movie free download hdDeciding Battle Conclusion in tamil pdf downloadThe Flim-Flam Man in hindi free downloadThe Kid B.I. full movie 720p downloadCaptive full movie download in hindidownload full movie Lost In Apocalypse in hindiSahara full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.